Begins: Saturday, September 11
Venue: *This course will be run online via Zoom*
-Saturday, September 11, 2021: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
-September 18, 25, October 2, 16, 23 & 30, 2021: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Spare day: Sunday, October 31, 2021: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
This course is being offered by Montessori Professional Training Canada Inc. The Director of Studies and Instructor is Ms. Sherin, who as many of you know has previously worked for both Montessori Teacher’s College (Toronto) and Montessori Centre International U.K.
This is a 50 hour course. This course will provide you with an introduction of:
- The philosophy and methodology of Montessori
- An understanding and presentations of early to intermediate Montessori materials ∙ Supervised in class practice with Montessori materials.
- A basic understanding of implementation of the Montessori method
- Foundational level Classroom Management skills
- Day care and Preschool best practices in Montessori pedagogy
*In the event that any of the above scheduled dates need to be cancelled due to weather/exceptional circumstances a spare day will be scheduled:
-Sunday, October 31, 2021
*Students MUST attend ALL class dates (online) as stated above.
Required documents for registration:
- Registration form
- 1 page resume and
- fee payment
We must receive the above three (3) items all at once in order for your registration to be complete.
Please see attached documents for further details on registration.
1) MPTC Foundation- Course Details
2) MPTC – Foundation Course Policies and Procedures
3) MPTC Foundations Registration Form
NEW FEES! (COVID SUPPORT DISCOUNTED FEE!)
Early Bird Registration (if registering by August 15, 2021): $700
Regular Fees: $800
Kindly register as soon as possible!
We look forward to receiving your registration. Feel free to email us if you have any questions.